Like Tree868Likes

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Reply
Page 117 of 196 FirstFirst ... 109 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 125 ... LastLast
  1. #1161

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,478

    I made a new thread for the american discussion. Now hopefully this one can stick to football

    http://hongkong.geoexpat.com/forum/s...d.php?t=298370

    Sent from my GT-S5301 using GeoClicks mobile app

    Tom007 likes this.

  2. #1162

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,831

    Yes Altidore's return would be boost. Fingers crossed :-) Klinsmann and the US that simply works. Although he is a foreign coach he is well respected and adapted pretty well. He understands the culture, the way of life, the mentality and so on. Think that's absolute crucial for having success. He isn't a stranger at all and its not only about football and coaching. Most people in Germany like him and I think he is a great ambassador. Similar to Bernhard Langer, different characters though.

    Edit:
    Around 27,3 Million viewers in Germany vs the USA.That's top notch. Population about 81,000,000.



    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks


    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks


  3. #1163

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,831

    2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

    Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    I made a new thread for the american discussion. Now hopefully this one can stick to football

    http://hongkong.geoexpat.com/forum/s...d.php?t=298370

    Sent from my GT-S5301 using GeoClicks mobile app
    Yes Sir. Right on. Just wonder who's constantly derailing this awesome FIFA World Cup thread :-( Please stay on topic. Please. Thank you :-)

    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks
    Last edited by Tom007; 28-06-2014 at 12:37 PM.

  4. #1164

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,478

    Those viewing figures are impressive. Hopefully the first time viewers weren't put off because it wasn't the best match.

    Sent from my GT-S5301 using GeoClicks mobile app


  5. #1165

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    502

    I'm not so sure that Altidore returning to US starting lineup is a good thing, for me, he is one of the worst forwards I have ever seen in the EPL!

    justjoe86 likes this.

  6. #1166

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,831
    Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Those viewing figures are impressive. Hopefully the first time viewers weren't put off because it wasn't the best match.

    Sent from my GT-S5301 using GeoClicks mobile app
    True a lot of first time viewers at a Football World Cup. It's fun.


    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

  7. #1167

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,478

    So Luke Shaw moved to Manu. No surprise there until you see the figures reported. £30million for the transfer and £160k a week wages for a teenager.

    I wonder which young players will flourish in the last 16 and start a transfer war? I'm expecting an explosion from Hazard at some point.

    Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app


  8. #1168

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,831
    Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    So Luke Shaw moved to Manu. No surprise there until you see the figures reported. £30million for the transfer and £160k a week wages for a teenager.

    I wonder which young players will flourish in the last 16 and start a transfer war? I'm expecting an explosion from Hazard at some point.

    Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app
    A lot £ indeed. Looks like Kroos is out. then.


    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

  9. #1169

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Posts
    14,636

    2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

    The FIFA app is showing two different times for the matches. Wtf?


    Sent from my magicky iPhone using GeoClicks


  10. #1170

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Posts
    14,636
    Name:  ImageUploadedByGeoClicks1403938222.555680.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  191.9 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByGeoClicks1403938361.612458.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  187.9 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByGeoClicks1403938264.704384.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  168.2 KB




    Sent from my magicky iPhone using GeoClicks