Like Tree868Likes

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Reply
Page 14 of 196 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast
  1. #131

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Posts
    14,636

    From Gary Neville's hand to...


  2. #132

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,913

    I've put a tenner on Dzeko to finish the tourney top goal scorer at 50-1. Come on Bosnia!


  3. #133

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,663
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles:
    I've put a tenner on Dzeko to finish the tourney top goal scorer at 50-1. Come on Bosnia!
    You gonna watch the first game turtles ? 3:1 Brazil :-) Easy peasy ;-)


    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

  4. #134

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,844
    http://news.sky.com/story/1280167/ri...world-cup-song

    I think this is a great idea

    great tribute to the alternative british comedy king

  5. #135

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wrong side of the door to hell
    Posts
    6,083

    Heads up people. the Hong Kong Centre for Health Protection is concerned about you and your consumption of fizzy drinks and crisps during the World Cup:

    http://www.chp.gov.hk/en/view_content/34994.html

    This has been a PSA brought to you by
    https://twitter.com/missokistic

    Or: http://missokistic.tumblr.com

    Last edited by shri; 12-06-2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Added tumblr link
    Tom007 likes this.

  6. #136

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,478

    Update:

    Nowtv gave me a 12 month package, $68 a month, includes all the world cup tvb channels, repeats, plus a channel called pltv (English premier league channel).

    Not that bad, considering what I'd spend on beer down the pub

    Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app

    Tom007 likes this.

  7. #137

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,663
    Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Update:

    Nowtv gave me a 12 month package, $68 a month, includes all the world cup tvb channels, repeats, plus a channel called pltv (English premier league channel).

    Not that bad, considering what I'd spend on beer down the pub

    Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app
    Smart deal :-) Well done. Thanks god no moving necessary ;-)


    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

  8. #138

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,478

    Indeed, so I'd better fill the fridge with beer and I'll see you on this thread at stupid o'clock.

    Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app

    Tom007 likes this.

  9. #139

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,663
    Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Indeed, so I'd better fill the fridge with beer and I'll see you on this thread at stupid o'clock.

    Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app
    Yes Sir. That's the way we do it.


    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

  10. #140

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,478

    Noooooooooo. NowTV called me back and said they don't offer it to lamma island, despite having already confirmed it all by phone. Disaster!

    Trebor likes this.

Reply
Page 14 of 196 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast