Like Tree868Likes

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Page 175 of 196 FirstFirst ... 167 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 183 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    It was ugly, got scary at one point but the Brazilians ended up ripping their shirts off and supporting zee germans. Im off to bed!!! Off to Rio tomorrow.
    Quite a lot of Brazilians in the South have German ancestry (like my wife for example) so quite easy for them to support zee Germans! Funny thing is that a fair few Brazilians didn't actually want Brazil to win the World Cup as they didn't want the government to benefit from the feelgood factor that would create going into the elections in October. The government would have used the victory to justify the huge cost of the cup whereas most Brazilians are extremely pissed at the fact the money has gone into the cup and not where it's really needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Saw him on TV last night. Heartbreak

Attachment 52182

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Did he fill the cup?

There were countless examples of people taking poofball a bit too seriously last night!

I'm a bit confused. Could someone explain why England were playing last night in yellow?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmark:
    I'm a bit confused. Could someone explain why England were playing last night in yellow?
    Not even England would have gone down 7:1.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I so want the Dutch to beat the Argie Bargies, I'm thinking about putting $10 on Argentina to win.

Mrs. Jones likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    I so want the Dutch to beat the Argie Bargies, I'm thinking about putting $10 on Argentina to win.
    so with your bad luck, putting money on Argentina will make them loose. hmm I hope they do loose.

I'm am rooting for the Dutch to win the World cup since they havent won it at all.
    Mrs. Jones likes this.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    so with your bad luck, putting money on Argentina will make them loose. hmm I hope they do loose.

I'm am rooting for the Dutch to win the World cup since they havent won it at all.
    The Dutch: Beautiful team in the 70ies..butchers in 2010...let see in 2014.

70ies:

2010:

2014:

elle and shri like this.

holy crap! the last night sleep was the worst invested rest time of my life! FINALE!

I can't see how the Dutch defense can cope tonight. I mean, they've got Ron Vlaar how plays from Aston Villa. Gone are the days of the solid central defense partnership of Stam and Frank DeBoer.

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Queen Máxima of the Netherlands who is she gonna support tonight? Following her heart or following her duties :-)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen...he_Netherlands

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Last edited by Tom007; 09-07-2014 at 08:19 PM.