Like Tree868Likes

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Page 43 of 196 FirstFirst ... 35 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 51 ... LastLast

Great game for the yanks and Klinsmann. Can't argue with Klinsmann's results since taking over: a first-ever away win against Mexico, victory in the Concacaf Gold Cup, part of a record 12-game winning run, World Cup qualification secured with ease and a victory over Ghana.

It's a shame we have such a tough group, but we have a shot

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

And... I'm four for four!

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    So first round (all major nations) completed and as always: Brazil, Germany and Italy are there...Portugal, Uruguay and England will struggle....Argentina and France won but sill need to convince
    Some will say I forgot Spain and Holland but I didn't ;-) never quite like Spain and Holland is Holland....Always flamboyant but never finish the job.

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    Great game for the yanks and Klinsmann. Can't argue with Klinsmann's results since taking over: a first-ever away win against Mexico, victory in the Concacaf Gold Cup, part of a record 12-game winning run, World Cup qualification secured with ease and a victory over Ghana.

It's a shame we have such a tough group, but we have a shot
    it's a scam that the group it tough.

Germany is a great team. Ghana and Portugal, even the US can beat.

Klinsmann and his team will come second in this group behind Germany. Portugal with a disasterous game. Could have been 0:6, 0:7.or even worse.

Sent from my GT-N5120 using GeoClicks mobile app

Went out this morning in the rain to the various Sai Kung pubs to watch the second half, no result. Pubs all closed. An ugly display of bias as these same pubs, at least Steamers, was open Sunday morning to watch jolly old england go down. Let them stay down. Rooney's far too old for this stuff.

USA on to the 16. U watch, Jozy will heal soon and he and Brooks will light up the scoreboard

Quote Originally Posted by jobin:
    Went out this morning in the rain to the various Sai Kung pubs to watch the second half, no result. Pubs all closed. An ugly display of bias as these same pubs, at least Steamers, was open Sunday morning to watch jolly old england go down. Let them stay down. Rooney's far too old for this stuff.

USA on to the 16. U watch, Jozy will heal soon and he and Brooks will light up the scoreboard
    Opening at 6am on a Sunday for an England game is going to be slightly more profitable for them than opening at 6am on a Tuesday for a USA game.

It's not bias, it's good business sense.

Getting lazy. Waiting for Tom to list the next matches rather than pick up my iPhone and look at the FIFA app.

I must say it looks like the Americans played better than the Brits (sorry, I meant the "English)...hehehe.

Last edited by Watercooler; 17-06-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    I must say it looks like the Americans played better than the Brits...hehehe.
    Hey! It was the ENGLAND team that played for shite. Don't confuse us English people with the Welsh, the Northern Irish or... gasp... the Scots!

Watercooler likes this.

Page 43 of 196 FirstFirst ... 35 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 51 ... LastLast