Like Tree868Likes

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Reply
Page 5 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
  1. #41

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Posts
    14,636

    Hodgson isn't really bothering with the World Cup this year, is he? What is he aiming for? 2018?


  2. #42

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,965

    No he is just a stop gap till we get a new manager and some decent players.

    Stu79 likes this.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    surely , they should be an ex-premier ( I believe steve mcmanaman is still in hk, correction, he left hk a few years ago ) /la liga/bundalig player or even a south china player to do this job


    Steve Mcmanaman used to work in HK? News to me.


    If you meant Steve McMahon, then yes, he used to work in Singapore, and he still does. Does the punditry for FOX sports Singapore/Malaysia.

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Clearwater Bay Road
    Posts
    5,657

    Aren't there any other expats who are interested in football world cup and are not supporting English team?
    All of the above posters are discussing English team and it's chances in the world cup, which are pretty low as I understand.

    Sebastien-F and Mat like this.

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    140

    Yeah but it's the World Cup and everyone has a shot, but in those conditions you'd have to favor the S American teams

    Sent from my Q10 using GeoClicks mobile app


  6. #46

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter White:
    Steve Mcmanaman used to work in HK? News to me.


    If you meant Steve McMahon, then yes, he used to work in Singapore, and he still does. Does the punditry for FOX sports Singapore/Malaysia.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Karembeu.html

    apparently was an executive for carson young's management, until he found out that carson yeung was dodgy

  7. #47

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Karembeu.html

    apparently was an executive for carson young's management, until he found out that carson yeung was dodgy
    That doesn't say anything about working in HK though. Suggests he would be based in Birmingham.
    TheBrit likes this.

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,965

    Just looking at Airbnb over hotels to see if there are any bargains and stumbled upon this fair elderly lady who is asking for a reasonable amount for a 5 night stay. I wonder whats included in the price? Guesses?


  9. #49

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    That doesn't say anything about working in HK though. Suggests he would be based in Birmingham.
    but he was named a director of grandtop (carson former company name) based in shun tak building in sheung wan

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...gham-City.html

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...the-frame.html

  10. #50

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Posts
    14,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Just looking at Airbnb over hotels to see if there are any bargains and stumbled upon this fair elderly lady who is asking for a reasonable amount for a 5 night stay. I wonder whats included in the price? Guesses?
    A private Learjet?

Reply
Page 5 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast