Like Tree868Likes

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Reply
Page 56 of 196 FirstFirst ... 48 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 64 ... LastLast
  1. #551

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,846

    I would be getting my money on Spain now.


  2. #552

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    14,586
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles:
    Argentina for me.

    Between WC and Mat there are some serious throbbing hardons for England.
    Yup, and you know what? Seat on it and spin cuttie.

  3. #553

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,101

    Premier league fixtures out. Time for a new thread Tom?

    Tom007 likes this.

  4. #554

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Yup, and you know what? Seat on it and spin cuttie.
    So you admit it then. Well done you.

  5. #555

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    14,586
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles:
    So you admit it then. Well done you.
    And here we go ...turltes is here the thread goes down.

    Back to the world cup kiddo, back to the world cup.

  6. #556

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    And here we go ...turltes is here the thread goes down.

    Back to the world cup kiddo, back to the world cup.
    Just because you say it is so, doesn't mean it isn't.

    You just admitted to trolling, then you blame me? Classic Mat.

    This thread (and last year's PL thread) did just fine before you came along. All of a sudden it just HAS to be about Mat....

  7. #557

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Clearwater Bay Road
    Posts
    5,657

    I think this thread is about WC (world cup not watercooler), and people can pick their favorites or opine which team is likely or least likely to win and by what margin. Over and above that, especially calling names is basically dragging this thread down, because this thread is not to discuss issues of the world and resolving them, just be sports lover thats all.

    Mat and huja like this.

  8. #558

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    14,586

    Dude it wasnt until you named me....move on.

    Back on topic....

    Surprised no one yet has bet on the "best scorer" for this WC.

    I'd say Muller


  9. #559

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,913

    Oh yes, but when people continually fellate themselves over one particular team for no other reason than they're a troll, the regulars will probably find somewhere else to talk. That's what made last year's PL talk so good. No one person made it all about themselves.

    So if we're moving on, I'd like to mention that Mexico are the first team ever outside of Europe and South America to take points off Brazil. Pretty amazing stat, hey, Trebor!!


  10. #560

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,663

    2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Premier league fixtures out. Time for a new thread Tom?
    Oh yes. Awesome :-) Thanks for sharing.

    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks
    Last edited by Tom007; 18-06-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Reply
Page 56 of 196 FirstFirst ... 48 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 64 ... LastLast