Like Tree868Likes

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Page 6 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Young Adnan has been called up by Belgium. They will be fun to watch....exciting young team they have!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    Aren't there any other expats who are interested in football world cup and are not supporting English team?
    All of the above posters are discussing English team and it's chances in the world cup, which are pretty low as I understand.
    We English don't really 'support' the England team. The most we can do is follow them for the few games they get to play and then follow another team. Based on my ancestry, I'll be following France and/or the Netherlands after England is knocked out in the quarter finals.
    Mat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter White:
    Young Adnan has been called up by Belgium. They will be fun to watch....exciting young team they have!
    I'm not sure how to feel about this. First, I don't think he's as good as everyone makes out, and second, he's only decided at the last minute, after having contributed nothing to their qualifying campaign.
    Stu79 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Just looking at Airbnb over hotels to see if there are any bargains and stumbled upon this fair elderly lady who is asking for a reasonable amount for a 5 night stay. I wonder whats included in the price? Guesses?
    May be she's quoting the price in Indonesian Rupiah...

I will be following Brazil after England get knocked out but only because 4 of our players are in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    We English don't really 'support' the England team. The most we can do is follow them for the few games they get to play and then follow another team. Based on my ancestry, I'll be following France and/or the Netherlands after England is knocked out in the quarter finals.
    Let me rephrase it then, why other teams are not under discussion... there are few Germans, French, Americans, Brazilians, Aussies here... or they can't really be bothered to discuss football world cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    A private Learjet?
    Maybe as I noticed in amenities that it has free parking.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I will be following Brazil after England get knocked out but only because 4 of our players are in the team.
    Nonsense, you'll be following Brazil just because of that airbnb lady..admit it!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    Let me rephrase it then, why other teams are not under discussion... there are few Germans, French, Americans, Brazilians, Aussies here... or they can't really be bothered to discuss football world cup?
    Let's face it, the Americans and the Australians don't give a fuck about football.

CC, auss, anyone? Please take an offense on this offensive comment by offending claire...and show her how much fuck you give for your country's footy team.

Page 6 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast