Like Tree868Likes

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Page 7 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    CC, auss, anyone? Please take an offense on this offensive comment by offending claire...and show her how much fuck you give for your country's footy team.
    Where is the chirping cricket smiley?

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles:
    I'm not sure how to feel about this. First, I don't think he's as good as everyone makes out, and second, he's only decided at the last minute, after having contributed nothing to their qualifying campaign.
    Maybe they wanted to make sure he couldn't change his mind about his belgianness

Sent from my CT7004 using GeoClicks mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    but he was named a director of grandtop (carson former company name) based in shun tak building in sheung wan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...gham-City.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...the-frame.html
    Being a director of a HK company has nothing to do with HK residency.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I will be following Brazil after England get knocked out but only because 4 of our players are in the team.

Well Belgium has more Premier League players than Brazil. With Fellaini, Vermaelen, Hazard, Januzaj, Kompany, Lukaku, Mirallas, Vertonghen, Dembele, Chadli, Courtois (owned by Chelsea)

only 3 of them play for us (Chelsea) and 2 are out on loan.

I don't know why, even though they have a shite team in comparison to over a decade ago, I have a feeling that Italy, with their WC pedigree, is going to do surprisingly well in this WC.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks mobile app

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

If England fielded a team comprising players in the English League, rather than by country of citizenship, we'd win it every time! Other countries wouldn't even show up: "Nah, just give it to England, they have all the best players".

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    If England fielded a team comprising players in the English League, rather than by country of citizenship, we'd win it every time! Other countries wouldn't even show up: "Nah, just give it to England, they have all the best players".
    Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid might disagree there!

Sent from my CT7004 using GeoClicks mobile app
    Stu79 likes this.

We English don't really 'support' the England team. The most we can do is follow them for the few games they get to play and then follow another team. Based on my ancestry, I'll be following France and/or the Netherlands after England is knocked out in the quarter finals.
    Something doesn't add up !

Yes, that's right. The two best players in the world plus almost the entire world and euro cup winning team, all playing in La Liga wouldn't turn up because they'd be oh so terrified of Team England.

Page 7 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast