Like Tree868Likes

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Page 9 of 196 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bluetillew:
    Dunno, may not be that bad. Team against Poland in last qualifier was:

Hart,Smalling,Jagelka,Cahill,Baines,Gerrard,Carric k,Towsend,Sturridge,Rooney,Welbeck 4-2-3-1 so he may swap Wilshere for Carrick and Sterling for Towsend. I don't think he'll play Gerrard and Lampard together from the start although he has before.
    Agreed, Lampard will be a sub, can't see him starting any game's. I'm thinking that Jack, the Ox and Henderson being potential starters

Sent from my Q10 using GeoClicks mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by cwardnyc:
    Agreed, Lampard will be a sub, can't see him starting any game's. I'm thinking that Jack, the Ox and Henderson being potential starters

Sent from my Q10 using GeoClicks mobile app
    Yes but Jack & Ox haven't play consistently this season because of injuries so Henderson (can play holding like Jack?) and Sterling may get the nod over them. Although you could argue the Arsenal players are fresher provided they're back to full match fitness now.

A game of 4 quarters

http://www.football-italia.net/45269...p-water-breaks

Extra set of advert slots called "water breaks"

I ignore it and don't want anything to do with it and the same thing happens every time.

This time it happened this evening.

I suddenly had that thought that every Englishman dreads.

I suddenly thought to myself, "You know, we just might do it this time!".

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByGeoClicks1402291067.193191.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  13.9 KB

Ok guys and dolls, boys and girls, ladies and gentleman here we go again. In less than 4 days for nearly half of the world population it's the most loved and exciting time of the year and for the other half one of the most boring 4 weeks of 2014 by some distance. Let's try to find a fine balance and let us enjoy the party. It's summer time in HK and everything goes a bit easier than during the cold, grey, nasty, foggy and rainy period, just experienced just few months ago. This thread is for everyone. For the football crazy cats on Geo, the experts, the maniacs, but also for the newbies, the frustrated partners, friends, wife's, girlfriends, maids and so on. We're trying to gather as much information as possible like complete TV schedules, different channels options, venues across Hong Kong, special offers, announcement of (special) ferry services back to the remote islands, lost and found and so on. Have fun & enjoy and please please post all important World Cup related Infos here. TV schedule/ channels for the first games etcetera will follow later today. Cheers Tom

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks
    Last edited by Tom007; 09-06-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks!

Made it a highlighted thread, so all things worldcup can be discussed in one location.

Enjoy.

You'll be able to see who the football fans are by checking the eye bags of your colleagues at work.

Thanks for the thread, Tom.

Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app

Tom007 likes this.

Is this so we know where to avoid going at certain times of day....????

Tom007 and kimwy66 like this.

Thanks Tom. England to win. I will wake up soon and stop dreaming.

Tom007 and Watercooler like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Thanks Tom. England to win. I will wake up soon and stop dreaming.
    Thanks a lot. Yeah it's about time for England after ... wait I'm calculating .. 48 years That are 2 generations and 2/3 of a life span isn't it? Maybe maybe. Always good players but somehow it didn't work. Who knows. Definitely a chance. Good luck and boy tough group.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks
    Last edited by Tom007; 09-06-2014 at 03:12 PM.

Page 9 of 196 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast