Like Tree868Likes

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Page 1 of 196 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

FIFA World Cup 2014

The second round of ticketing has begun with over 10 million ticket requests.
    I have just noticed this morning that FIFA took a wedge off my credit card although I have no idea which one of the 12 or so matches I put a purchase order in for.

Anyone else going or in the ticketing process? Its a bitch to fly there. My wife just got back last Sunday from Brazil. 25 hours flying (not counting the transfers).

"Its a bitch to fly there."

First world problems mate.

Boo hoo bloody hooo

(yes, got up wrong side of bed today).

huja likes this.

No i'm not going.

Went to Euro 2004 and WC 2006 and had tickets for 1/4 finals onward for 2010 but the travel and cost for Brazil is just too much. Both to get there and once there.

the Real has come down from 190+ last Chinese NY to 240 vs the US$ now.
    That should make up a little for the higher flight tix.
    If you want to catch the atmosphere and watch it within the same time zone in Brazil on tv
    then go to the small towns.

And even if you have the money, if you don't know which hotel and area to book precisely
    you probably won't get what you expect for the money

Last edited by Morrison; 19-02-2014 at 11:16 AM.

Got tix to the England V Uruguay game. Still waiting on news of the other games I applied for.

iliketurtles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Got tix to the England V Uruguay game. Still waiting on news of the other games I applied for.
    My early prediction of 0-0 for that game. England will pack the midfield to stiffle the supply line to Suarez (that's if he doesn't receive a 10 year ban for biting another players testicle in the next few months), and creating a grand total of 1 scoring chance which Welbeck blazes over the bar from 2 yards out.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app
    Bob Loblaw and Stu79 like this.

Hopefully someone would foul him before the world cup and has his leg broke. Chances of England reaching the next round are slim but will be supporting Brazil after they get kicked out as half of them play for Chelsea.

They showed the grounds on the TV last night or should I say building sites

Update. We now have TST 6 cat 1 tickets, means basically we got tickets to all the England group matches plus the following 3 games if irrelevant if the qualify or not. Just leaves tickets to the final to get now. Now we have a surplus of tickets, so much for it being million over subscribed.

iliketurtles likes this.

I put down for 5 grand's worth of tickets in the first draw and got not a sausage. Lucky though. Things have moved on and there's no way I could afford to get out to Brazil now! Enjoy Trance. Very jealous. You going to stay in a favela?

Page 1 of 196 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast