Can you help? About Jive, Salsa, other ballroom

Closed Thread

Can you help? About Jive, Salsa, other ballroom

I am interested in learning Jive,Salsa and such. Thing is, that I have never really danced before and I have no intentions of becomming professional boogie guru Anyhow, I want to start a new hobbie that I think I'd love dearly and I think I'd be good at but don't feel like those fancy dance schools are place for me once I'm not really young anymore (I'm 30-years-old) nore terribly fit. So, does anyone know place that would be just perfect for someone like me? I live in Pok Fu Lam and prefer close distance if possible.
    Oh yeah, I have no one to dance with either

Last edited by SMJ; 06-08-2008 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SMJ:
    I am interested in learning Jive,Salsa and such. Thing is, that I have never really danced before and I have no intentions of becomming professional boogie guru Anyhow, I want to start a new hobbie that I think I'd love dearly and I think I'd be good at but don't feel like those fancy dance schools are place for me once I'm not really young anymore (I'm 30-years-old) nore terribly fit. So, does anyone know place that would be just perfect for someone like me? I live in Pok Fu Lam and prefer close distance if possible.
    Oh yeah, I have no one to dance with either
    Hi,

You can take a look, Dansinn Dance Studio, Dansinn Dance Studios

J

Don't let not having a partner stop you! The last time I took a ballroom class, I did it on my own. A lot of places rotate couples many times during the class, so you don't need to come with someone else.

Thank you both!

I booked beginners class with dance Trinity but then again Dansinn beginners couse is longer and therefore sounds better. I'll give them a ring!

I also noticed they rotate dance partners. One option sure is to force my hubby into it

Last edited by SMJ; 08-08-2008 at 01:12 PM.