Like Tree5Likes

Look for personal trainer

Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Discovery Bay
    Posts
    5,016

    I know a great female personal trainer (independent), who has done some terrific work with male and female clients alike, though a tad expensive, but a stand-out professional. PM-ing you with details.


  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    I was assuming you were male, but still the same thing applies depending on your goals. Where you might want a personal trainer is if you don't know the correct technique for things, especially weightlifting which can cause injury if done wrong.

    Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app


    It will be so much easier if I were male (lol), I went to the men's zone yesterday and those guys were surprisingly nice to me and teach me how to use the machines. Still, the existence of personal trainers made me anxious.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17

    I avoid the trainers by going to the gym when it opens at 7 am. That's to early for the PTs at my gym. Same people every day, quite nice. Less intimidating than other times of the day.


  4. #14

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by kawai_yu:
    It will be so much easier if I were male (lol), I went to the men's zone yesterday and those guys were surprisingly nice to me and teach me how to use the machines. Still, the existence of personal trainers made me anxious.
    Which gym do you go to?

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Clear Water Bay (In Da Jungle)
    Posts
    10,037

    Kawai_Yu, I recommend a fella I know Roy Bennet 5328-4979, British geezer, Ex-Thai boxer does Martial Arts as well. He has a facebook page "Dark Horse Athletic Conditioning" which has some videos of him working with female clients, you can have a look if that is what you want. give him a call.


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by szstevo:
    I avoid the trainers by going to the gym when it opens at 7 am. That's to early for the PTs at my gym. Same people every day, quite nice. Less intimidating than other times of the day.
    Yeah, true, way too early for them. Lol

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Which gym do you go to?

    I go to California [email protected] Whampoa

  8. #18

    Hi, I've been having this personal trainer in central area. The gym is call studiofitness. I've always been into running then I did weight on my own at the gym. Didn't see much different

    I've been having PT sessions at studiofitness for two months now. Everyone can see my body shape changed. They also recommend me some health diet.

    You should get it out. :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks


  9. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    45

    Ultimate performance central


    😊😊😊😊😊😊𠟘ŠðŸ˜Š

    bibbju likes this.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,478
    Quote Originally Posted by marypoppin:

    You should get it out. :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks


    Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app

Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast