Like Tree5Likes

Look for personal trainer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I know a great female personal trainer (independent), who has done some terrific work with male and female clients alike, though a tad expensive, but a stand-out professional. PM-ing you with details.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    I was assuming you were male, but still the same thing applies depending on your goals. Where you might want a personal trainer is if you don't know the correct technique for things, especially weightlifting which can cause injury if done wrong.

Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app

It will be so much easier if I were male (lol), I went to the men's zone yesterday and those guys were surprisingly nice to me and teach me how to use the machines. Still, the existence of personal trainers made me anxious.

I avoid the trainers by going to the gym when it opens at 7 am. That's to early for the PTs at my gym. Same people every day, quite nice. Less intimidating than other times of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by kawai_yu:
    It will be so much easier if I were male (lol), I went to the men's zone yesterday and those guys were surprisingly nice to me and teach me how to use the machines. Still, the existence of personal trainers made me anxious.
    Which gym do you go to?

Kawai_Yu, I recommend a fella I know Roy Bennet 5328-4979, British geezer, Ex-Thai boxer does Martial Arts as well. He has a facebook page "Dark Horse Athletic Conditioning" which has some videos of him working with female clients, you can have a look if that is what you want. give him a call.

Quote Originally Posted by szstevo:
    I avoid the trainers by going to the gym when it opens at 7 am. That's to early for the PTs at my gym. Same people every day, quite nice. Less intimidating than other times of the day.
    Yeah, true, way too early for them. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Which gym do you go to?

I go to California [email protected] Whampoa

Hi, I've been having this personal trainer in central area. The gym is call studiofitness. I've always been into running then I did weight on my own at the gym. Didn't see much different

I've been having PT sessions at studiofitness for two months now. Everyone can see my body shape changed. They also recommend me some health diet.

You should get it out. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Ultimate performance central

😊😊😊😊😊😊𠟘ŠðŸ˜Š

bibbju likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marypoppin:

You should get it out. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast