2 days Bike trip to Tai Shan(China)

Closed Thread

2 days Bike trip to Tai Shan(China)

Anyone who like to join my bike trip to china? It has two more vacancies. The budget is under $1000. The date is 23-24 Aug. We also have support car. You need to bring your bike too. If you have interest, please email me: [email protected]

Shirley

Hi ! Do you have more details ? How many kilometres are you guys doing a day and what is the terrain ?

bike trip details

There are five members now. Four women and one man. We are all working at schools or university. We will hire a support car which carries the people and the bikes. You need to bring your own bike. Also, we meet at Fanling KCR platform on 23th morning.Make sure you could enter China with valid document or something. The trip is two days one night. I go to China for biking once a month. The place we go this time is a place of many oversea chinese called Hoi Ping with many western mixed chinese style buildings. It is famous in chinese society. It was introduced by TV too.

Km of the bike trip

I'm sorry to tell about the mileage. It's about 80km a day. It's not too hard. It's mainly to visit such a place with traditional building and also eating chinese food. We all love playing, cycling and eating at the same time. It is fun.

That sounds SO cool, but I have to work around that time. I'm a teacher too. I have a summer course starting on Monday.