Like Tree265Likes

Premier League 2014/15 Discussion Thread

Reply
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast
  1. #111

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    8 minutes stoppage-time !
    Fergie would never have allowed that!
    Tom007 likes this.

  2. #112

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,689

    Sunday games pretictions

    Palace v Liverpool 0:3
    Hull v Tottenham 2:1


  3. #113

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Sunday games pretictions

    Palace v Liverpool 0:3
    Hull v Tottenham 2:1
    The results

    Palace v Liverpool 3:1 ( wow )
    Hull v Tottenham 1:2 ( last minute winner )

  4. #114

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,689

    Top 8 after Round 12 ( Southampton 1 game in hand )

    1 Chelsea 32
    2 Southampton 25
    3 ManCity 24
    4 ManU 19
    5 Newcastle 19
    6 West Ham 18
    7 Swansea 18
    8 Arsenal 17


    Bottom 5 ( Villa 1 game in hand )

    16 Hull 11
    17 Villa 11
    18 Leicester 10
    19 Burnley 10
    20 QPR 8

    Tonight Villa v Southampton. Pretiction :2:2 :-) Mid week then CL with Chelsea playing Schalke04 in Gelsenkirchen, then a must win game for City v Bayern, further Arsenal v Dortmund at home.and must must win for Liverpool taking on Ludogorets in Bulgaria.

    Last edited by Tom007; 24-11-2014 at 12:54 PM.

  5. #115

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Clear Water Bay (In Da Jungle)
    Posts
    10,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Palace v Liverpool 3:1 ( wow )
    Absolutely disgraceful that score and now we are in 12th position FFS
    Tom007 likes this.

  6. #116

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,689
    Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Absolutely disgraceful that score and now we are in 12th position FFS
    Position 12 sounds awful but traiing fourth by just 5 points. Time for a winning streak :-) but will be tough.

  7. #117

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,678

    How the hell did Man U manage to win this game. They don't even have any defenders....

    On the other hand, I see Valencia's trick of firing the ball directly at a defender has finally paid off.


  8. #118

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,689
    Quote Originally Posted by si0001:
    How the hell did Man U manage to win this game. They don't even have any defenders....

    On the other hand, I see Valencia's trick of firing the ball directly at a defender has finally paid off.
    Arsenals inability scoring goals, some luck and with one swift and decisive counter attack, were the main reasons for ManU first away win. Rank 4 :-) which is not too bad as they didn‘t play really good so far.
    Last edited by Tom007; 24-11-2014 at 03:14 PM.

  9. #119

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Clear Water Bay (In Da Jungle)
    Posts
    10,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Top 8 after Round 12 ( Southampton 1 game in hand )

    1 Chelsea 32
    2 Southampton 25
    3 ManCity 24
    4 ManU 19
    5 Newcastle 19
    6 West Ham 18
    7 Swansea 18
    8 Arsenal 17
    Southampton 2nd, now there's a GREAT SURPRISE and hope they keep it up

  10. #120

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,689
    Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Southampton 2nd, now there's a GREAT SURPRISE and hope they keep it up
    Yes indeed and with a win tonight they would consolidate the second spot. Koeman is doing a good job. Any Southampton supporters on Geo?

Reply
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast