Like Tree265Likes

Premier League 2014/15 Discussion Thread

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Rooney named as captain. Daily Mail gets it wrong as usual.

People mentioned Southampton as not having players but outside of the premier have a thought for Blackpool fans. A week before kick off they had a total of 8 players and no goalie. In their first league match they could not field a full complement of substitutes and those they did included 3 youth players. Strange thing is the club is not broke.

I could not see why the tabloids (apart from selling) touted Cavani in the first place.

Playing 3-4-3, I am still expecting LvG to sign at least another central defender, with the likes of Blind, Rojos (please no) and Benatia being linked.

I can't see how Di Maria would fit in, for the price he's going for there's no way he's going to be played out of position as a wing back.

Other names doing the rounds are Cuadrado and Vidal (please!!!!).

1 ManU
    2 Arsenal
    3 Chelsea
    4 City

Bottom 3

West Brom
    Burnley FC
    Aston Villa

Top Scorer
    RvP

Queenieshanix and Trebor like this.

Villa rock bottom! Tom you are dead to me

Tom007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    1 ManU
    2 Arsenal
    3 Chelsea
    4 City

Bottom 3

West Brom
    Burnley FC
    Aston Villa

Top Scorer
    RvP
    I wish i could like this post more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    I wish i could like this post more than once.
    There is no way in heaven or on Earth that Manchester United will win the league this season. Unless they buy at least one quality central defender and probably another midfielder they will struggle to break into the top four in my opinion.

Van Gaal is going to improve them, no doubt, but are you seriously telling me that a defense of Luke Shaw, Ched Evans, Chris Smalling and Phil Jones is going to be good enough to win the Premier League?

Unless they strengthen I think United will have a tough time overhauling Arsenal or Liverpool, never mind Chelsea and City.

why would rooney leave as he is named captain of man u, an honour to him, taboids have a bad habit of making crap bs news and hounding England players and managers

Quote Originally Posted by Stu79:
    There is no way in heaven or on Earth that Manchester United will win the league this season. Unless they buy at least one quality central defender and probably another midfielder they will struggle to break into the top four in my opinion.

Van Gaal is going to improve them, no doubt, but are you seriously telling me that a defense of Luke Shaw, Ched Evans, Chris Smalling and Phil Jones is going to be good enough to win the Premier League?

Unless they strengthen I think United will have a tough time overhauling Arsenal or Liverpool, never mind Chelsea and City.
    I was referring to Villa being rock bottom (in an attempt to wind up turtles)

I don't think Man United will win the league and i detest them so would have no reason to like the post based on where he had them finishing.

1. Chelsea
    2. City
    3. Everton
    4. Arsenal
    5. Man Utd
    6. Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    I was referring to Villa being rock bottom (in an attempt to wind up turtles)

I don't think Man United will win the league and i detest them so would have no reason to like the post based on where he had them finishing.
    Ha ha, OK! Sorry for that, thought you were another deluded United fan. Just getting a bit sick and tired of every man and his dog banging on about how United are back because Louis Van Gaal managed to get a good Dutch team to play OK in 7 games at the World Cup.

Arsenal & Chelsea have bought really, really well in my opinion. My team, Liverpool have strengthened their squad too and City are, well, just City. United's team isn't as good as any of these four on paper in my opinion.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast