Like Tree265Likes

Premier League 2014/15 Discussion Thread

Reply
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 55 60 61 62 63
  1. #621

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,689

    Wimbledon v Germany
    Barnet v Canada

    :-)
    :-)
    :-)


  2. #622

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Cork:
    Thanks Ireland looking doubtful to qualify.
    Depends on the last 2 games doesnt it.

    Fully expect 6 points from Ireland in the next two. Scotland are liable to mess things up in Georgia and Poland and Germany play eachother so it will tight at the top.

  3. #623

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,689

    Premier League 2014/15 Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Depends on the last 2 games doesnt it.

    Fully expect 6 points from Ireland in the next two. Scotland are liable to mess things up in Georgia and Poland and Germany play eachother so it will tight at the top.

    Ireland 9 Pts

    4.9. Gibraltar (A)
    7.9. Georgia (H)
    8.10. Germany (H)
    11.10. Poland (A)



    Scotland 11 Pts

    Georgia (A)
    Germany (H)
    Poland (H)
    Gibraltar (A)


    Will be tight indeed. Georgia away game will be crucial for Scotland IMHO

  4. #624

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Ireland 9 Pts

    4.9. Gibraltar (A)
    7.9. Georgia (H)
    8.10. Germany (H)
    11.10. Poland (A)



    Scotland 11 Pts

    Georgia (A)
    Germany (H)
    Poland (H)
    Gibraltar (A)


    Will be tight indeed. Georgia away game will be crucial for Scotland IMHO
    Germany aren't exactly pulling up any trees in this campaign either. They have 4 wins but have played Gibraltar twice, drew at home to Ireland and only narrowly beat Scotland 2-1 at home. They lost to Poland away and have beaten georgia

  5. #625

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Germany aren't exactly pulling up any trees in this campaign either. They have 4 wins but have played Gibraltar twice, drew at home to Ireland and only narrowly beat Scotland 2-1 at home. They lost to Poland away and have beaten georgia
    Yeah true. That's why the group is still so tight

Reply
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 55 60 61 62 63