Naturopathy clinic/spa

Naturopathy clinic/spa

Hi,

A friend of mine is suffering from IBS, due to the nature of her job (she works with stock exchange), she's constantly under pressure and thus keep getting the dreaded IBS attacks.
    She's had with allopathy, because didn't help, could any one suggest a good naturopathy clinic/spa? Something like where you check in for a week or so and get treated thoroughly and it supposedly work faster as you don't have your regular dose of stress/junkfood/booze etc.

Many Thanks.

Naturopath

I am a Qualified Naturopath/iridologist sclerologist movintg from Australia to Hong Kong next year and I can give your friend advice now to help them. You need to find a good healthfood shop I think there is one in causeway bay from what I am sourcing and see if ther have IBS support if all fails as me again and I will send info from Australia. Remove all wheat and Dairy from diet, all preservatives additives coffee alchohol and go on a very bland diet. basically they need gut repair and yes as long as they are in that job there will be reaccuring gut issues. My specialty is detoxing, gut and bowel repair. Not hard if you have the right tools.my website is www.robinanaturaqltherapies.com.au.
    Look forward to helping Hong Kong people when I arrive

Naturopathic Services

Hey...

I'm a naturopathic doctor from Canada that just moved to Hong Kong. I can direct you to imi.com.hk. I haven't settled in with a clinic yet, but if you have any questions feel free to email me at:
    [email protected] That's my email from my clinic back in Canada. If you need immediate advice...

ginny...hope we get in touch when you're here...would be nice to meet someone in natural medicine...

K

re Naturopath/iridologist/sclerologist

Hi there that would be wonderful my email is [email protected] keep ion touch I would really like that. Take care Jan