Thinking of trying a bunch of different classes, would love some company!

Closed Thread

Cool Thinking of trying a bunch of different classes, would love some company!

Hello ladies!

I've been living here for a while and haven't really had a chance to check out classes outside of pure yoga, I've also become pretty lazy unlike how I am back in California. I'm hoping to find some buddies to join me on my class try-outs, or join me jogging, or at the gym or something new and active! Can try Zumba, aerial yoga, tennis, spinning, racketball, etc... or can even do semi-privates.

I'm based in Wanchai

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by motchee:
    Hello ladies!

I've been living here for a while and haven't really had a chance to check out classes outside of pure yoga, I've also become pretty lazy unlike how I am back in California. I'm hoping to find some buddies to join me on my class try-outs, or join me jogging, or at the gym or something new and active! Can try Zumba, aerial yoga, tennis, spinning, racketball, etc... or can even do semi-privates.

I'm based in Wanchai

Cheers!
    Hi motchee, thats exactly what ive been doing, trying lots of new classes. Ive been going to this amazing spin class in central, called xyz . Would love for you or any ladies to join me next time! ☺ Do you work near wanchai too?

Quote Originally Posted by motchee:
    Hello ladies!

I'm based in Wanchai

Cheers!
    I live lazily in Wanchai too, I'm job hunting right now so have some time during the day. How do you feel about going to kickboxing classes? I go to Rush studio every now and then (Rush Muay Thai Studio), one class is $190, it's $120 for the first trial class. The 5.30pm weekday classes are normally pretty quiet so you can a decent amount of one on one time with the trainers. Let me know if you'd like to come with me!

Hey Jujuju!

I work from home on US time, so yeah you could say I work in Wanchai too I'll try out a spin class with you, I'm pretty unfit at the moment though, think I can hang? - A

[QUOTE=motchee;2934673]Hey Jujuju!

I work from home on US time, so yeah you could say I work in Wanchai too I'll try out a spin class with you, I'm pretty unfit at the moment though, think I can hang? - A

I usually go to the lower level one, and the class is very relaxed. So dont worry come try it out with me! Its quite fun pm me your number ? Ill whatsapp you... And anyone else who wants to join!

From Wanchai too! But a student. Of course old enough though! Hehhe. Why not form a chat group and we can decide a few things? I know lots of places for these classes : )

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks