Baseball Club?

Closed Thread

Baseball Club?

I'm a new arrival and baseball enthusiast. I've been searching the web but all the clubs are either in canto or really outdated. Even the most recent forum looked like it was from 2011.

Are there any baseball clubs in the area? I used to play in college, but that was 5 or 6 years ago and I'm just looking for a less competitive group to play with or even coach. Any leads are golden!

Thanks!

Take me out to the ball game

Softball

There's a baseball diamond in Lion Rock Park. Take a taxi there and walk up the park and you'll find it. I'm not sure what kind of clubs play there, but I have seen little league games being played there which means the field is actively used. You might be able to find some information there.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickFalco:
    I'm a new arrival and baseball enthusiast. I've been searching the web but all the clubs are either in canto or really outdated. Even the most recent forum looked like it was from 2011.

Are there any baseball clubs in the area? I used to play in college, but that was 5 or 6 years ago and I'm just looking for a less competitive group to play with or even coach. Any leads are golden!

Thanks!
    If you want to hang out with expats only, there are two slow pitch leagues. One is competitive one played at Kings Park between Sept and April on Saturdays. The other is a co-ed league in Tai Tam at HKIS. There is also a softball league (fastball) in Mongkok at the softball association field on Tin Kwong Do, but mainly locals and Japanese players. For baseball, there is a league as well but mostly local players.

Most expats that play are older so baseball and fastball do not really appeal to them, hence the two slow pitch leagues.

Play Baseball in Hong Kong!
    Anyone looking for a baseball club in Hong Kong? Our baseball is based on Kowloon side.
    Wanna play ball or just picking up the sport? Experienced players and / or beginners welcome! Guys and Girls
    Batting cage and fielding training is on every week!
    Join us and PM me here if you are interested.