Like Tree16Likes

Bad gym experience

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Goddammit!!! It took me 100s of attempts to attach a damn gif, because work computer doesn't allow to download the gif, iphone app doesn't allow for some reason to attach it...what an anticlimax.

tabletop
    Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Surely he should see it as an opportunity to impress you and earn more sessions as a result.
    I don't know why he was like that. Maybe I looked poor to him or something. I don't own any fancy gym clothes, was just wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. Regardless, he should do his job properly because I payed him for this.

And as for the group classes someone suggested, I've tried them in the past and I didn't enjoy them. Quite often I can't follow or get tired too fast and I feel like the odd one out so I decided 1 on 1 would be better for me.
    shri likes this.

nvm mis read.

Quote Originally Posted by DeannaX:
    I'd like to see you participate in the pole dancing class, lol

Actually can we do a geo meet-up/ pole dancing class? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks
    Deanna can you come do the GeoBaby spin class with me on Sept 17th?

Quote Originally Posted by tabletop:
    I don't know why he was like that. Maybe I looked poor to him or something. I don't own any fancy gym clothes, was just wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. Regardless, he should do his job properly because I payed him for this.

And as for the group classes someone suggested, I've tried them in the past and I didn't enjoy them. Quite often I can't follow or get tired too fast and I feel like the odd one out so I decided 1 on 1 would be better for me.
    I feel like that when I go to step or dance classes. But I love pump and balance - generally much less bouncing around and more time to figure out what is going on!

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    I feel like that when I go to step or dance classes. But I love pump and balance - generally much less bouncing around and more time to figure out what is going on!
    I agree. I love spinning and circuits classes because you can push yourself as hard as you want without all the choreography rubbish (where I seem to spend half the class thinking "eh? Now what are we doing??!"

Body pump is a great class for someone like Tabletop who seems new to the gym. Great to build confidence and learn some basic moves using weights.

DeannaX and HK_Katherine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Deanna can you come do the GeoBaby spin class with me on Sept 17th?
    Probably. Send me a PM with the details.