Fitness first at exchange square

Closed Thread

Fitness first at exchange square

Hi guys:
    I searched the forum but didn't find anything recent on this... If anyone is using fitness first at exchange square these days, can they give a general review? Is the place crowded in the evening (after 7:30pm)? I'm looking for a good gym with reasonable prices near central, can you give me some recommendations?

Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Crowded during peak hours (say 12-2 and 5:30-7:30/8), because 1) there's not many cardio machines and it's generally a v small gym, and 2) as you can imagine given its location, its clientele are almost exclusively office workers, so those hours are the gym hours.

Very quiet outside of peak hours, given the clientele and location. It's pretty much empty usually on weekends and late at night.

TBH it's a bit small for my liking, but I still think it's a good gym overall as long as you are happy with working out outside of peak hours - the location is just about perfect within Central.

Last edited by ebayhtl; 15-09-2014 at 11:43 AM.

My views, small and expensive (don't know how much they are charging these days but wouldn't be surprised if it was more than HKD 800 a month). However very convenient. Busy during lunch and after work.

While busy, you should still be fine at lunch, might have to sometimes wait a bit of a machine.

Why don't you go there and give it a trial, pretty sure they offer trial sessions for free.

Other options, I guess you have Pure in IFC or Epic MMA? However they will not be cheap.

Then there is California and Physical. They are much cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

Thanks ebayhtl and pin for your helpful advice!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

There is another Pure opening in California Tower in LKF which may dilute the IFC and Soho branches a little i guess.