NFL and college football

3js

NFL and college football

Hello,
    We're looking for a way to view NFL and college football games live over the internet.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks,
    3js

try this thru a proxy

Last edited by timklip; 05-09-2008 at 03:20 PM.

the HK ESPN had on the Vandy, South Carolina game on this morning.. i believe that they are going to show SEC football on their all season long.

for more games in real time from home get a sling box: Sling Media - Home of the Slingbox best choice you'll ever make

3js

Corner Blitz,
    We bought the Slingbox and someone in the US has it set up in their house and we are accessing it from Hong Kong. However, the picture quality and sound is terrible in HK but looks great in the US. We also signed up for the nfl gamepass service that was mentioned by timklip's reply. The gamepass service looks great from HK. We would still like the Slingbox to work for accessing other television shows. Do you have any ideas on the Slingbox issue or how to resolve?

For NFL games, you can catch some games on Now TV sport channel 1. I believe that they have the Sunday game and the Monday night game on, but don't quote me on that, I've been on the now tv website, and it's just a hassle to get more than a week's schedule. BTW, how bout them Broncos and the 2 pt convertion!!?? Never thought Shanahan would ever call that kinda play!!

Live NFL Games

I was told that I can catch live NFL games on Goal TV. But when I went to their website and looked at scheduling there were no listings for any NFL games.

If I don't have access to the internet and am trying to cacth games on tv what are my best options. I'm willing to pay per view I just prefer to catch games live. I'm currently on vacation so the absurd hours don't bother me. Please advise. thanks.