Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Trebor
  • 1 Post By Marciparci

Gym recommendation with good classes

Closed Thread

Gym recommendation with good classes

Can someone please recommend a gym that has good classes? I am looking for a good variety of classes (cardio and strength), easy to book in, available week day and weekends plus good instructors.

Any recommendations (or places to stay clear of) would be appreciated.

Bumping this thread because I'm also looking for gym recommenations. Specifically, I was hoping to find a gym that has pilates classes (not just the mat-style ones but with other props) and spinning/boxing. I know a lot of gyms have yoga but not sure about these classes?

Someone told me to try Seasons Fitness in Citibank Tower, but I couldn't find many reviews and the location isn't too convenient. Hope someone can help, thanks!

Where abouts are you located?

I live in Sai Ying Pun but work in Causeway Bay. So anywhere between those two locations.

Pure has all of this and more and they have a branch in Lee Theatre Plaza in Causeway Bay.

The classes are all included in the monthly membership fee i think, you just need to register for them and they may not be at convenient times for you.

Pure Fitness

They also have branches in central and admiralty but not sure if those locations have as many classes, you will need to check.

Last edited by Trebor; 18-11-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    shri likes this.

Crossfit 852 has a studio opposite times square. Assuming thats your thing.... they're too f'ing hyper and happy in my opinion.

Hey - wondering if you managed to figure out which gym is good? Just moved in and looking for somewhere with bodystyling, yoga, pilates style of classes without astronomical price tag.

Any tips appreciated.

Paxbritannia likes this.