Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrRotavator

Sailing Partnership

Sailing Partnership

Hi there - I am a very experienced sailor interesting in buying into ½ or ¼ share of a cruising sailboat here in Hong Kong

Experience: Sailing since I was 5 (and I'm 35 now)
    Qualifications: Canadian Yachting Association and US Sailing certified keelboat instructor - (basic, intermediate, bareboat and coastal navigation) and race coach, US coast guard captains license, VHF license.

I have owned various sailboats from j 24s to beneteau 36.7's and everything in between. Always maintained my boats to a great standard and always sail in a safe and responsible manner.

Ideally we'd share the costs / upkeep / chores equally, but have our own dedicated weekends for sailing.

Looking forward to hearing back!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Go and look at the noticeboards at the Yacht clubs. Hebe Haven YC in particular, as they always seem to have a lot of stuff for sale. Aberdeen Boat Club might also have something, or the Shelter Cove branch of RHKYC is where may of the cruisers are in that club. Might be worth checking out their racing schedule before you go and get there when everyone's back in the bar - that's the way to get the intros and knowledge

emx likes this.

Many thx - good advice

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks