Current rates for Pure Fitness single location?

Closed Thread

Current rates for Pure Fitness single location?

Hi all,

Could you please share what's the current rates for a single location Pure Fitness membership nowadays? Esp. Fairmont House.

Either 1-yr or 2-yr is ok. And I also curious what's the criteria to waive the initiation fee (or cut half) and pay month-to-month? Pay by credit cards from certain banks?

Thanks!

I'm paying $1050/month (12 month contract) at Kinwick. I also had a joining fee - maybe $990?!?

I heard $700 for the Repulse Bay location.

Well it's taken 7 years but it appears my CF contract is starting to come into the money....!

The single location rate (CWB) was about 900 HKD/month a few months ago, though I think they may have recently increased it since then. The joining fee was also close to 1000 HKD, but if I remember correctly, you can halve that by using a HSBC Advance (maybe Premier?) card.

And...as you're likely to be aware, unless you have a corporate discount or some other promotional priviledge, no negotiating with PURE.

I'm paying $835 per month at Pure CWB (recently up from $788) as i joined before it launched. I think their current rates are around $1,050 now as it went up about 2-3 months ago.