Looking for arsenal fans (or any other football fan) to watch games with

Closed Thread

Looking for arsenal fans (or any other football fan) to watch games with

I've recently arrived in Hong Kong and I'm a big football fan, and support arsenal. Would love to find a group to watch games with

get in touch if interested. Thanks

There is the official and large Arsenal Supporters group in Hong Kong that is predominantly locals but they have huge match watching parties and are very welcoming to expats as well. While the website is in Chinese their organizers do speak English so if you drop them a line they can get you on the mailing list.

阿仙奴亞洲香港官方球迷會 - Arsenal Asia Hong Kong - Official Supporters Club

There is a cobbled-together email list of expats who occasionally watch matches at the White Stag or Dot.Cod, but the organizer passed away a few months ago and the new mailings are sporadic. You can PM your email and I can add you to it the next time I see one.

COME ON CHELSEA

Better off watching it at home mate. The times of the arsenal games these days means most people wont get to sleep till 3am on a sunday!

Loads of bars in Wan Chai show the Premiership.....avoid Delaneys as it is where the HK Spurs lot hang out.....Liverpool I think is Amici's but I go to a couple and never had an issue. Then again I never wear colours and my team are crap.

Quote Originally Posted by AGxM:
    Loads of bars in Wan Chai show the Premiership.....avoid Delaneys as it is where the HK Spurs lot hang out.....Liverpool I think is Amici's but I go to a couple and never had an issue. Then again I never wear colours and my team are crap.
    Amici in wanchai must have been closed for almost 2 years already, i think it's a vietnamese restaurant now. Liverpool now use the trafalgar or Champs (more locals) bar still.

Ah I was thinking of the one opposite the Dog House Ami-something

Quote Originally Posted by AGxM:
    Ah I was thinking of the one opposite the Dog House Ami-something
    Yep, it's closed.

They relocated to Mongkok.
    Last edited by Trebor; 27-01-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Yep, it's closed.

They relocated to Mongkok.
    Too many hub caps gone missing in Wan Chai? lol