2015 Rugby 7's Ballot

Announced today.

Post if you are lucky or not here.

nothing yet

Results starting to come through now it seems

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Do you receive an email, SMS... ?

Didn't get any myself.

However, did anyone notice on the email that they have affiliated themselves with a website where people can re-sell their tickets, it would appear at whatever price they like!!

Surely, there has to be something illegal about that. They are basically condoning ticket touting!!

Quote Originally Posted by curlyv:
    Didn't get any myself.

However, did anyone notice on the email that they have affiliated themselves with a website where people can re-sell their tickets, it would appear at whatever price they like!!

Surely, there has to be something illegal about that. They are basically condoning ticket touting!!
    Nowt for me either.....the website is legit and is used by many sporting/concert event organisers and they state the price is determined by the demand not profit

We got 2 Friday tickets. Whoop.

Quote Originally Posted by curlyv:
    Didn't get any myself.

They're not condoning it. They're promoting it.

If it were condoning, they could well allow anyone to sell on GeoExpat, but we get silly threats from them every time people have tried to sell here. (This happened a few years ago and I could not be bothered to push back, as most of the sellers live in complete f'ing fantasy land with their outrageous prices.)

viagogo provides choice, convenience and consumer protection, so that people can buy and sell tickets for live events all over the world with confidence. viagogo monitors every transaction across its 55 international websites and more than 20 different localised payment methods. viagogo ensures that tickets retailed on its site are genuine, with sellers not paid until the buyer has successfully gained entry to the event.
    I don't get how they do this. What happens here if I "buy" the tickets and don't use them? I've technically not gained entry into the event. Does the seller get screwed?

No tickets for us this year either

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast