Physical Gym - Coupons for classes?

Physical Gym - Coupons for classes?

Hello,

What is the going rate for Physical Gym and do you always have to pay extra for coupons for the group classes? In Tai Po, they are offering $519/month for 24 months with 340 coupons. That seems high for a gym in which I just want to take classes plus I will quickly run through the coupons in a year as some classes require two coupons. Or just buy coupons for about $35 each. However if I use 8 coupons a week x 4 weeks = $1,120 a month.

I never heard of this coupon requirement for classes - do all gyms have this?

Would appreciate if others could share their experiences...thanks!

Last edited by 1denisiel; 19-02-2015 at 05:44 PM.

I have never heard of the coupons before in Cali/Physical or Pure.

$519 for Physical seems high.

For around $1,100/$1,200 you can get Pure which is a much nicer gym, but looks like not convenient for your location.

Last edited by Cwbguy; 19-02-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks for the info Cwbguy. I can't determine if the sales rep at Physical is telling the truth about the coupons. Last year when I asked the same gym, they told me all classes were included for $388 except for a select few. Now they say every class requires a coupon.

And I'd like to know how many coupons you get each month, if any, with a 6 month, 1 year and 2 year plan.

Ancient Chinese Saying

How do you tell a Physical/California gym salesman is lying?

His lips are moving.