Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By STARDUSTLOVE
  • 1 Post By accioanswers

Sports teams, kickboxing classes and/or yoga for teens?

Closed Thread

Sports teams, kickboxing classes and/or yoga for teens?

Hi everyone,

I'm a 14 year old looking for some new sports I could try in Hong Kong. I'm interested in perhaps playing football (soccer), netball, basketball, volleyball or hockey or perhaps doing kickboxing (if it was kickboxing I'd prefer either teen only classes or women only classes). I would like to find a team or class where beginners are welcomed and a team that is not affiliated with a club. Any suggestions?

On another note, does anyone have a suggestion for yoga or pilates places (preferably for teens)? Nothing like Pure Yoga please!

I am a student so I can't afford anything too expensive!

Thank you

ela5 likes this.

I'm a volleyball player, and looking for a slightly relaxed but competitive volleyball club to join :P sadly idk any sorry

Hey!

I'm also 14 and have wondered the same thing.

I know that ESF Sports has girls only football classes for teens, they also have netball for teens. They also have summer programmes in which there's a 5-day ( 3 hours everyday) netball class for teens ( I'm thinking about joining).

Hockey and Volleyball aren't very popular sports in Hong Kong but most schools do have those sport teams.

Epic MMA club offers Muay Thai nad BJJ for 8+. You can also try martial arts, there are lots of places all around Hk offering Martial arts lessons.

Definitely check out flex studio, They offer pilates, barre, flying pilates and more all for teens. I've heard that the classes are great and that they have 2 studios in HK.

For yoga check out Gecko yoga and Yoga kingdom. They both offer yoga classes for teen ages13+.

Hoped I help and if you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask me!!

accioanswers likes this.

Hey!

Thank you so much for this - there's a lot of super helpful stuff on this list! I'm definitely going to check them all out - especially Flex Studio and Epic MMA Club

The netball summer camp sounds so cool! I wish I wasn't already back at school

But yeah, thank you so much once again! If you ever need help with anything please message me - it's the least I can do after you helped me so much xx