Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Claire ex-ax
  • 1 Post By Skierx

need help on gyms? 360/per month for 3years contract????

Closed Thread

need help on gyms? 360/per month for 3years contract????

fellow expats...i live in tuen mun and i have limited gym choices here. there's california fitness that's just newly reopened and then there's physical fitness. california is offering me a 3yr contract for 360$/month. no joining fee. is that a good deal or are they fooling me. as im not a local asian here n they know that! please helpany suggestions will be much appreciated

The price is not bad but beware the 3 year contract. If you pay monthly via a credit card, they will put a hold on the total amount to be paid which effectively lowers your credit limit.

Personally, I think 3 years is way too long for a gym contract.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Don't hand over your credit card to California. Saying nothing more, but just don't.

emx and ray98 like this.

three years for a gym contract?!?!?!?!?!?!

I also live in Tuen Mun and was excited that the new CF was finally opening, but after two workouts there I am very disappointed with the remodel. In my opinion they designed this gym to attract new years resolutioners and people who will use the gym a few times a month. They completely neglected anyone who is serious about fitness, they gym was poorly designed and is lacking in the free weight area.

If you haven't visited the new location yet I recommend you check it out before you commit to any contract.

It's reopened? FINALLY! Been waiting for this and had no email or mail or anything from them, dickwits. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    It's reopened? FINALLY! Been waiting for this and had no email or mail or anything from them, dickwits. Where is it?
    After reading what that guy said, do you still care where it is?
    I might need another gym because the facilities at the clubhouse isn't doing it for me anymore, but I after all that I've read and heard...staying very clear from CF.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    It's on Yan Ching street kinda near the San Hui Market. The entrance is across from the welcome shop. It's a little difficult to find, but there are tons of CF guys handing out fliers, you can ask one of them if you have trouble.
    HK_Katherine likes this.