YUENG LONG FITNESS LIFE

Closed Thread

Thumbs up YUENG LONG FITNESS LIFE

Kinda late

I now live in Yueng Long and want to exercise. I got great results before just by running or cardio and by doing calisthenics, so I only need to do push ups, pull ups, squats and dips.... Anyone knows where I can find a park with bars?

I live 1 minute away from the Fung Kam street sports center, but have no idea how to register to use it, so please advise on that or recomend another one.

My plan will be as follows for the next month 30 minutes jog/run in the morning with an empty stomach or jump the rope if rainning badly, do a IIFYM diet with 4- 5 meals (desirable) and gym/calisthenics for 1 hour after work, so feel free to join any part of my plan or build with me the plan, I will have to track my meals though (I can advise you on that) and having a buddy doing the same even on distance helps.

Best

Hi. Have you tried Yuen Long park? I haven't, but a lot of public parks in HK have outdoor areas usually full of elderly people showing off their muscles. Some of them have dip bars and pullup bars.

Edit: BTW it is Yuen Long, not Yueng Long

Damnyou are right about the typo mistake, it just got sticked in my head and I am working on it. Ok I will check the park although sometimes parks only have either children playground or equipment for stretching.