Like Tree14Likes

FIFA World Cup 18 Qualifiers - CN vs HK match in Shenzhen on Sep 3 - Where to buy tickets?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by glux:
    I hope local fans will boo China National Anthem... twice!
    Isn't it just that a person with a HRP doesn't have the same legal protection as a non-holder of a HRP? Easier to quell a rowdy crowd with the fear of a dodgy arrest.

Hopefully there will be no booing as that will probably result in a closed door game later.

Perhaps a slow hand-clap would be more appropriate.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Thanks for sharing threesummers, no foreigners allowed to cheer for Hong Kong... that is so discriminatory!! What about the respect at all times of the principles of fair play of FIFA?! I hope local fans will boo China National Anthem... twice!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Hurtmesome and hullexile like this.

Thanks for sharing threesummers, no foreigners allowed to cheer for Hong Kong... that is so discriminatory!! What about the respect at all times of the principles of fair play of FIFA?! I hope local fans will boo China National Anthem... twice!
    You're welcome - it boggles the mind the lengths they'll go to.

So where do we buy tickets from for the home game later in the year?

Will that be played in Mong Kok or moved to HK Stadium do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Stu79:
    So where do we buy tickets from for the home game later in the year?

Will that be played in Mong Kok or moved to HK Stadium do you think?
    It's already been confirmed it will be played at HK Stadium. Tickets will be available through the HKFA as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    It's already been confirmed it will be played at HK Stadium. Tickets will be available through the HKFA as per usual.
    Sorry to be dumb, but

a) where did you find this out? The HK FA website is still showing posts from 2013 as recent matches and has no information I can find regarding fixtures or ticketing.

b) What is the usual ticketing route? I've never been to a game before, despite wanting to, mainly because the first I've ever heard of it is when I read the match report the next day!!!

Right - I've answered my own question by getting of my arse and just calling the HKFA.

Tickets are released online via Cityline HK for general sale. I wanted to go to the Qatar game too but they have all sold out, the woman on the phone said that details for the China game will be released closer to the time, but to keep an eye on their website and Cityline for details.

Hong Kong Football Association Ltd

Fixtures are on the above link.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu79:
    Right - I've answered my own question by getting of my arse and just calling the HKFA.
    Did you ask about the need to have a home return permit? Although to have a HRP you don't need to be ethnically chinese it is almost impossible if you're not.

Probably just easier to call FIFA and ask them to clarify their view on using ethnic screening for ticket allocation.

FIFA's number
    +41 43 222 7777

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Did you ask about the need to have a home return permit? Although to have a HRP you don't need to be ethnically chinese it is almost impossible if you're not.

Probably just easier to call FIFA and ask them to clarify their view on using ethnic screening for ticket allocation.

FIFA's number
    +41 43 222 7777
    As the Chinese authorities look like they are trying to intimidate fans I think I'll give the away fixture a miss, so didn't ask about that. I can't get a permit anyway so it's a moot point, but I shall save my support for the home leg in November.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast