Kowloon Cricket Club - membership

Closed Thread

Kowloon Cricket Club - membership

Hello
    I was given the impression by some members at KCC that membership at KCC was fairly straightforward. But when I called the club I was told there's an 8-10 year wait list for individual membership. They suggested the second hand market - the only thing I can find is a HKD$1.5m corporate membership being sold via an agency. Am I missing something? Or did I talk to such long-serving members that they're out of touch with current demand?! Thank you for any help .

join into one of their teams, squash, tennis, netball, hockey and you will get sports membership which is much more cheaper.

Yes, sporting memberships are indeed the easiest - if you qualify at the appropriate level. Many of the clubs have stopped giving out memberships for lower tier teams ( B / C / D ... that play in lower leagues) due to the demand. Check before you commit ... and also check when the trials are.

Corporate is easier .. but I do think the 1.5M HKD cost is lower than what reality might be (unless it is missing club transfer fees).

Individual .. forget about it.