Like Tree159Likes

Premier League 2015/16 Discussion Thread

Reply
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast
  1. #101

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,650

    Newcastle 2
    Chelsea 0

    30 minutes to go


  2. #102

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,650

    Awesome goal Chelsea. Newcastle 2 Chelsea 1


  3. #103

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,650

    2:2


  4. #104

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tsim Sha Tsui
    Posts
    3,987

    Chelsea going bad to worse. Southampton played brilliantly and fully deserved the win. Once again the likes of Falcao, Hazard, Fabregas and Ivanovic didn't turn up. And after what was said by Mourinho after the match, heads are going to roll at Stamford Bridge.

    Man City is all Aguero at the moment, 5 goals against Newcastle. 2 different matches either side of half time.

    huja likes this.

  5. #105

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Chelsea going bad to worse. Southampton played brilliantly and fully deserved the win. Once again the likes of Falcao, Hazard, Fabregas and Ivanovic didn't turn up. And after what was said by Mourinho after the match, heads are going to roll at Stamford Bridge.
    If you took the big names off the back of the Chelsea kits, you'd think it were a bunch of club players at a fantasy camp. They were thoroughly outworked by Southampton. In fact, I can't recall a single 50/50 ball Southampton didn't win in the second half.

  6. #106

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:

    Man City is all Aguero at the moment, 5 goals against Newcastle. 2 different matches either side of half time.
    Good to see Kun fit again.

  7. #107

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,179

    Arsenal 2 - 0 Man U (7') before most bums have settled into the seats! Going to take a Herculean effort for Man U to salvage (a) point(s) today.


  8. #108

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,179
    Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Arsenal 2 - 0 Man U (7') before most bums have settled into the seats! Going to take a Herculean effort for Man U to salvage (a) point(s) today.
    Arsenal nets a third goal at 17'. WOW!

  9. #109

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,179
    Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Arsenal nets a third goal at 17'. WOW!
    Be sure to watch the highlights of the first half goals. Each one is a beauty!

  10. #110

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    298

    No more Rodgers for Liverpool now. Hmm, who will be the new manager?


Reply
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast