Like Tree159Likes

Premier League 2015/16 Discussion Thread

Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast

Huja where're you ? No time for a break. So many top games at the same time tonight

City 1
    Liverpool 3

Halftime

Cherry on the cake. 4:1 Škrtel '82

Wow

1 Leicester 28
    2 ManUnited 27
    3 ManCity 26
    4 Arsenal 26

Who would have thought Leicester would ever be top of the league? Would be great if a lesser team could break into the top four at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Who would have thought Leicester would ever be top of the league? Would be great if a lesser team could break into the top four at the end of the season.
    This season is wide open and why not even Liverpool after yesterday's performance Just 8 points off the pace!

Well this thread died a bit eh. Can anyone confirm if you've been told by NOWTV that there will be Premier League available for the next 2 seasons?

I'm wondering whether to sign a 2 year contract with them now that my maige is dead.

I know about the other company gaining the rights and the vague hint that they will then sell it on to NowTV to broadcast, but I'm not sure if this is fact or speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    This season is wide open and why not even Liverpool after yesterday's performance Just 8 points off the pace!
    It is 6 points now. And what a brilliant quarter final last night. Happy days as Liverpooldians.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Well this thread died a bit eh. Can anyone confirm if you've been told by NOWTV that there will be Premier League available for the next 2 seasons?

I'm wondering whether to sign a 2 year contract with them now that my maige is dead.

I know about the other company gaining the rights and the vague hint that they will then sell it on to NowTV to broadcast, but I'm not sure if this is fact or speculation.
    For now I rely on Mobdro and TVMC while waiting for Maige.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:

Sent them an email. Let's see

@mobtrio

Wow 6:1. Not bad

LeTV to charge HK$1,690 for PL

Mainland video streaming company LeTV yesterday announced its price for watching English Premier League football matches as well as offers for its current users.

The price for one season has been set at HK$1,690, which includes 10 months of matches and two more months of replays. Customers can also buy packages of three months for HK$597, or HK$229 for one month, according to the company.

Now TV, Hong Kong's largest pay-TV operator, also holds the rights to broadcast matches. Now TV currently offers a bundle of content which includes one set of sports events and two sets of entertainment channels that in total cost HK$264 per month in a 36-month package, its spokesperson said.

The sports events include English Premier League games, Germany's Bundesliga, Spain's La Liga as well as tennis, golf and basketball events.

The LeTV package only includes the English Premier League, however. LeTV's normal streaming service of movies and television dramas costs HK$99.

Current owners of LeTV set-top boxes and smart televisions can enjoy six months of the football matches for free. Users can watch them with LeTV's smart television, a set-top box or a smartphone.

At the moment users can only use LeTV's own devices to access its content, but a spokesperson for LeTV said the company was developing smartphone apps for Hong Kong to let other users watch its content.

On the mainland, LeTV has apps for Apple's iOS operating system as well as Android. Users on the mainland can also watch LeTV's content on its webpage. The LeTV spokesperson said the firm was focusing on developing a mobile app for Hong Kong.

Under an earlier partnership with Hong Kong Broadband Network, a local broadband provider, LeTV will also offer a limited number of HKBN customers access to English Premier League matches. LeTV said it would announce offers with HKBN soon.

Internet television has added new dimensions to football matches for viewers, with subscribers able to choose from several camera angles and watch two matches simultaneously. Live commentary is available in Cantonese, English and Putonghua.

[ SCMP 12 December 2015, 08:01am Smartone latest news ]

Last edited by Tom007; 09-12-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast