Like Tree159Likes

Premier League 2015/16 Discussion Thread

Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 ... LastLast

All of Mourinho team's have a habit of self imploding after 3 years, to be fair. It is hilarious to see them flirting with relegation. Almost makes me forget about United losing to Bournemouth...

Quote Originally Posted by mlclau:
    All of Mourinho team's have a habit of self imploding after 3 years, to be fair. It is hilarious to see them flirting with relegation. Almost makes me forget about United losing to Bournemouth...
    yes, I read somewhere he overuse his main players and they end up being absolutely fcked after 2 years. That and the fact he irritates them will not help. If they don't get a new manager soon they're going to struggle. I read he has a 70 millions clause if they fire him which is why he's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    yes, I read somewhere he overuse his main players and they end up being absolutely fcked after 2 years. That and the fact he irritates them will not help. If they don't get a new manager soon they're going to struggle. I read he has a 70 millions clause if they fire him which is why he's still there.
    How much revenue does Chelsea lose if they get relegated? Probably more than $70 million.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    How much revenue does Chelsea lose if they get relegated? Probably more than $70 million.
    Entertainment value = Priceless.

Maybe Chelsea and/or Mou want to do more than Liverpool. Back in 2005 Liverpool won CL but only finished 5th, did not automatically get CL place until UEFA modify its rule. Maybe Chelsea will win CL and also relegated on the same season. It would be the first not only in England but the whole Europe.

Post of the day on facebook:

Chelsea's season is so sad Adele is writing an album about it

huja likes this.

I'm still f*cking upset that being one goal down at injury time. LvG decides to throw on Phil 'Messi' Jones.......!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Post of the day on facebook:

Chelsea's season is so sad Adele is writing an album about it
    Chelsea season now so miserable Adele to write an album about it
    huja likes this.

Nice way to earn 40 Million quid but Abramovich can afford it LOL

Roman Abramovich could be forced to pay Mourinho more than £40million after the Portuguese manager signed a four-year deal this summer.
    Jose Mourinho SACKED by Chelsea after disastrous Premier League start | Daily Mail Online

Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 ... LastLast