Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 49 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    3 mins Sunderland 1 Man U 0
    Full time

2:1 Sunderland.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Full time

2:1 Sunderland.
    The siren songs of Mou to Old Trafford grow louder.

Big win for Sunderland. Hope they stay up, had a soft spot for them for decades. Great bunch of fans.

OK Hull. Sorry to bore you with this but the Philippines must be the only country in the world where there is zero interest in football so no one to talk to it about

Hull go top again! The manager's biggest problem is that he has a squad of 25, all fully fit and all playing well. He must have sleepless nights picking the team. Good position to be in though.

huja likes this.

I' ve just thought of a reason to welcome Mourinho taking over at Man Utd. If they get relegated I can have a double celebration
    3 mins Sunderland 1 Man U 0
    Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    The siren songs of Mou to Old Trafford grow louder.
    No offence but Sunderland definitely one of the weaker teams this season. Didn't expect this result. It's going from bad to worse for ManUnited. CL spot almost out of reach!

No offence but Sunderland definitely one of the weaker teams this season. Didn't expect this result. It's going from bad to worse for ManUnited. CL spot almost out of reach!
    I hate to say this but with the money they have and Mourinho in charge I think they will do well next season. Anything other than a top 3 finish would be a disaster for him and them though. Mourinho really needs a good season to restore his Special One status.

Big win for Sunderland. Hope they stay up, had a soft spot for them for decades. Great bunch of fans.

OK Hull. Sorry to bore you with this but the Philippines must be the only country in the world where there is zero interest in football so no one to talk to it about

Hull go top again! The manager's biggest problem is that he has a squad of 25, all fully fit and all playing well. He must have sleepless nights picking the team. Good position to be in though.
    Congrats to Hull! Nice 2:0 away win Still tight at the top but looking good. Leeds v Middlesbrough the game to watch. How is Leeds at home ? Yeah Philippines are more into Basketball, Boxing I guess

Congrats to Hull! Nice 2:0 away win Still tight at the top but looking good. Leeds v Middlesbrough the game to watch. How is Leeds at home ? Yeah Philippines are more into Basketball, Boxing I guess
    Being Hull I hate Leeds but hoping they win. They are totally unpredictable and inconsistent. Tuesday is Hull v Brighton so another important match.

Being Hull I hate Leeds but hoping they win. They are totally unpredictable and inconsistent. Tuesday is Hull v Brighton so another important match.
    Wow big upcoming match Fingers crossed.

0:0 Arsenal v Leicester after 35 minutes

Penalty Leicester ...

Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 49 ... LastLast