Palace v ManUnited
    21 May 2016
    Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    FA Cup Final 2015/16

Palace v ManUnited
    21 May 2016
    Wembley
    If LvG guides MU to the FA Cup and overtakes either Arsenal or City to secure CL play next year he stays, right?

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    If LvG guides MU to the FA Cup and overtakes either Arsenal or City to secure CL play next year he stays, right?
    If only football was that predictable! The Man Utd fans can speak for themselves but I think his style of play has pissed many off whatever the results.

It was a small, local race with funds raised going to local school district. Poorly organized. Not enough toilets for number of people. Pre-race announcements included this gem, "Watch out for traffic. We've done our best to close off streets but it's best to be safe." Sure enough there was an accident on the street in the opposite lane from where we ran. A race official also had to wave off a car trying to drive onto the course. Officials allowed the kids running in the 5K to line up in front at it was a fiasco. Kids were getting pushed away. One kid fell down and I had to come to a complete stop to avoid trampling him. Some kids would just stop in running in the middle of the course to turn around to look for their friends. I wouldn't be surprised if someone got hurt. The course was two 5k loops and I had to weave through slow 5k traffic from about the 6k mark until the end. Only one water station. Pure folly. Won't run it again next year.

Finished twelfth overall with 46:11 time. First in my age group of six contestants, but to be fair at least two were using canes.
    This is an actual photo of me crossing the finish line. (Disclaimer: Some artistic license was taken with Photoshop)
    Name:  Huja El Segundo 10K.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  909.0 KB
    chuckster007 likes this.

As a Utd fan, this the dilemma that we're facing. TBH, I just want to get rid of him because after nearly 2 seasons I still can't figure out his style of play, and there's only 1 style as there's no plan B. He has no foresight into what the players the squad needs both in terms of doing their job or backup players. The only plus side to his decisions, and I place that blame more on not getting another squad players, is his use of the youth players, but even the he needs to see who really has the potential (Rashford and Fosu-Mensah) and those that don't (Lingard).

But then again, Man Utd at in the FA Cup final against Crystal Palace, and knowing LvG he'll mess up that match as well.

Premier League 2015/16 Discussion Thread

Would be a strange situation indeed - he probably will resign while keeping as head high and leaving on a high note. Don't think he will stay another season but he's damn stubborn

Champions League Semi- Final

ManCity v Real Madrid
    Etihad Stadium
    27 April 2016
    02:45am HKT
    Referee: Cüneyt Çakır ( Turkey )
    Live on HK Cable TV 61,64

Spurs give up a loose grip on an 1-0 lead at 73" as Craig Dawson of West Brom equalizes. Currently at 85". Tottenham has a little over five minutes to earn three points.

Tottenham 1-1 WBA.

I'm not saying Leicester City should pop the cork on the Champagne yet, but it's certainly safe to put on ice.

TheBrit and hullexile like this.

Tottenham 1-1 WBA.

I'm not saying Leicester City should pop the cork on the Champagne yet, but it's certainly safe to put on ice.
    ManU hosts Leicester on Sunday. Championship Champagne might be spilled at Old Trafford this season afterall!
    hullexile likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 53 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 69 ... LastLast