Like Tree159Likes

Premier League 2015/16 Discussion Thread

Reply
Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 71 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast
  1. #781

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,864

    Mourinho it is


    http://www.manutd.com/


  2. #782

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,864

    Championship Play-off Final 2016


    Hull City v Sheffield Wednesday
    Wembley, London
    29 May 2016 HKT 00:00
    Referee Bobby Madley
    Live TV: TVB T301

    hullexile likes this.

  3. #783

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Actually no surprise ...


    Manchester United: Louis van Gaal sacked as manager

    Louis van Gaal: Manchester United sack manager - BBC Sport

    Worst-kept secret since . . . well the top job on the other side of Manchester.

  4. #784

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,864

    Big Congrats

    Hull City defeat Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship play-off final at Wembley to win promotion to the Premier League.

    hullexile, huja and East_coast like this.

  5. #785

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,665

    Next season I can post in here for real!

    Having been up twice for two seasons the current joke is that this tine we will last three seasons, autumn, winter and spring

    huja likes this.

  6. #786

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,665

    BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS

    Man utd fans have signed a one year extension deal after having been linked to a transfer to Leicester

    From FB

    huja likes this.

  7. #787

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,864
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Next season I can post in here for real!

    Having been up twice for two seasons the current joke is that this tine we will last three seasons, autumn, winter and spring
    Awesome hull and congrats once again Was looking for a live stream to watch the game but couldn't get one ( not an expert though ) Party time in Hull I guess

  8. #788

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Awesome hull and congrats once again Was looking for a live stream to watch the game but couldn't get one ( not an expert though ) Party time in Hull I guess
    The goal is on youtube, it is a beauty.

    Promotion is getting old hat now, 3rd time in 8 seasons isn't it? Big one this year though because of the money (and the parachute money if they get relegated).

  9. #789

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,864

    Premier League 2015/16 Discussion Thread

    Hulls goal Thanks for the heads-up

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGDExwPRQ8k&sns=em

    Last edited by Tom007; 29-05-2016 at 05:12 PM.

  10. #790

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Hulls goal Thanks for the heads-up

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGDExwPRQ8k&sns=em
    Watched that a few times today

Reply
Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 71 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast