Social football team inviting new players

Closed Thread

Social football team inviting new players

I've been organising a friendly football group for the last few months or so, and we're hoping to welcome any new players who might be interested.

Currently we play every weekend, with league matches on Saturday mornings and friendly kickarounds on Sundays. Places for players on the league team are a bit limited, so it's recommended that new people come along on Sundays where everyone's welcome and we can always use the numbers.

We generally play either in Happy Valley or Tung Chung on Sundays (league matches can be anywhere). We're also playing occasional midweek games, usually on Wednesday evenings in Causeway Bay.

Our website has all the schedules and info: Hamsap FC - Hong Kong Football Group

Hop on there and sign up if you're interested, or message me.

OMFG

HAPPY VALLEY!! thats where i live TYSM dude

The next month has all our Sunday games in Tung Chung (we've just had two in Happy Valley). But from mid-November onwards, we'll try to play in Happy Valley at least every other Sunday (and we might organise Wednesday evening games there as well as some of our Saturday league games).

i am newish to hong kong and am looking for a social kickabout just for a laugh and not to a very high standard. Does anyone know of a regular game?

Thought I'd bump this thread.

We're still going strong at Hamsap FC, playing games every week.

We've got semi-competitive league games on Saturdays, though the season's coming to an end now, so we're increasing the amount of open, informal games we have on Sundays and weeknights.

Now we're playing every Sunday in Tung Chung, and aiming to once a week in Happy Valley on a weeknight -- our next game is on Wednesday March 25th, at 8pm in Happy Valley (the astroturf pitch).

Come on to the site for the full schedule: Hamsap FC - HK Football Group

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD GOALKEEPER REQUIRED FOR THE COMING 2009/2010 SEASON - STARTING 20th SEP 2009

SUNDAY LEAGUE TEAM LOOKING FOR A GOOD GOALKEEPER FOR A FEW MATCHES IN NOV AND DEC