Like Tree8Likes

Group Fitness Apps - KFit ClassCruiser Guava

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hi Rani! I'm looking at signing up with Guava. What times do you usually go and what area? I'm only able to go after work- 4-7...Good to know you've been having fun with Guava! I think between that and KFit I prefer the options of GP. Thanks!

Hi Ann, Go for it you won't regret it. I've done quite a few classes in Aberdeen, Ktown, Wanchai, Sheung Wan, Central, Pok Fu Lam. I prefer the early morning classes, but have done a couple at lunch and afterwork. Let me know if you need a discount code. I think we both get a discount if I refer a friend.

New places I've tried:

Bouncelimit,
    ApeYoga (great stretch class in Sai Ying Pun)

@East_coast booked the pt today at Life. Turned out to be a group class (2 of us) which I was ok about. but wasn't prepared for wasting 30 mins on assessment n sales pitch

Original Post Deleted
    Do you want a refer? Once you register, you get regular emails with different promos. I think the first time I paid $150/mth, followed byt $3x0 a month and then full price for the 3rd month.

You can register without paying and they'll send you attractive offers every week.They hooked me with the $150 offer for the fist month.
    You can also do one free class every month once you've registered.

@rani Sorry it took a while to reply! I just started a new job which forced me to cancel my kfit and CC memberships. I started working at the ICC in kowloon and there is NOTHING on either program that is close enough to my office. Plus CC raised their monthly costs by $100 so I decided it was better to join ICC's gym instead (full gym plus Zumba and conditioning classes for $750 month to month). I buy individual classes at XYZ spin studio (those are pricey but worth it) at about $300/per class and funky dance/zumba classes at Russ Dance in Causeway Bay at $150/class occasionally to shake things up. These membership were great when I wasn't working and could flex my schedule but now I have set my time for everything!

@Amy Mcdowell Congratulations on the new job! ICC's gym looks pretty good and $750 is a deal! We did an event at XYZ and loved it too. Torq is similar but smaller than XYZ. Am going to try Russ next week. They've just joined Guava.

i wish someone would offer this in HK

OMG I love hiphop and step workouts . I did a crazy step workout when I trialed Pure Fitness in CWB and it was really hard --- I"m good but there was super complex choreography that everyone in the class already knew. I was just a crazy newbie that decided to crash their party and wound up stepping up,up,down,down the whole time while everyone did insane tricks.

Anyway --- there's not much step aerobics options at all in HK --- about 10 years ago, I remember doing step using 2 vertically arranged steps and having so much fun.... this was in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Mcdowell:
    OMG I love hiphop and step workouts .

Anyway --- there's not much step aerobics options at all in HK --- about 10 years ago, I remember doing step using 2 vertically arranged steps and having so much fun.... this was in the US.
    I've done the 2 step workouts here at California Fitness years ago. It was lots of fun. And if you can't keep up the regulars push you out of the way

I did a Step Class a few weeks ago at a place in Sheung Wan. It was ok, but the music was terrible. Hope someone launches Hip Hop step soon.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast