Like Tree8Likes

Group Fitness Apps - KFit ClassCruiser Guava

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    The thing is, the gyms I like under GP are so much more expensive if joined directly.

Any idea what Flex (Central or One Island South) membership goes for? Or Fitness First Sheung Wan?
    Think Flex you buy packages for X number of classes. If you buy single sessions through KFit they are $250/ session. So am guessing with a package a class would be in the $200 range.

Fitness First haven't checked in a while but I think its in the $800 range.

I do an awesome Bootcamp at BelAir on Friday mornings. It's run by a Swedish woman and its called Sweaty Movements. She's really organized and her workouts are fantastic https://www.facebook.com/sweatymovements/

Anyone with thoughts on Class Cruiser as opposed to GP?

I've been enjoying GP but CC is 100-200 cheaper per month and the list of gyms is pretty much the same (I am guessing it is still 3x a month for most gyms on CC?)

Quite a few of the gyms are 2x month on CC and not 3.

Rani, what have you decided to do? I have cancelled my membership- it is too expensive! I went to FF the other day and they offered me 668/m for a one year contract with all gym locations (monthly billing). I really loved GP but that's double of FF

@Ann16 i cancelled my GP membership as well. But then another friend who was an early adopter said they haven't raised his fee and he's still on the $600 or 800 plan. Oh well!

They are doing a summer promo till the end of the month, and offering 40% the first month for a 3-month commitment. Am thinking of rejoining.

That's a great price for FF.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5