Like Tree20Likes

Which Gym? - New to HK

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    U-Time Fitness. 24 hours and GREAT equipment. In Sai Ying Pun. Enjoy! I'm a member at Anytime Fitness and the equipment isn't as good as at U-Time, but I like being able to use any location anywhere in the world with my key.
    You forgot to mention Utime does not offer contract. Just pay per month. Which is really good if you're on a budget. Equipment is top notch as well.
    Last edited by reddbod; 01-12-2015 at 12:26 PM.
    jayinhongkong likes this.

U-time fitness is $549/month + $499 joining fee + $150 for the card OR $6079 for a year.
    The Sai Yin Pun location only have 1 squat rack and 1 bench press.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    U-Time Fitness. 24 hours and GREAT equipment. In Sai Ying Pun. Enjoy! I'm a member at Anytime Fitness and the equipment isn't as good as at U-Time, but I like being able to use any location anywhere in the world with my key.
    Anytime Fitness just opened up in my neck of the woods (Kwai Fong). Gonna go check it out soon, but do you know what the membership fees are like? My wife's a master negotiator. Just need a ballpark figure and she can most likely get it for me
    jayinhongkong likes this.

Get on their Facebook, there's some kind of deal if you sign up early. $350ish if you sign for a year I believe. I may pop over at some time since I like working out at different gyms to keep myself from stagnating

Eddy Mundo likes this.

Can anyone confirm that Anytime has proper free weights including a squat rack, barbells etc? Their pictures on the Facebook page seem to just show endless cardio equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by akqjt:
    Can anyone confirm that Anytime has proper free weights including a squat rack, barbells etc? Their pictures on the Facebook page seem to just show endless cardio equipment.
    The Kwai Fong branch has 2 power cages, a smith machine, and dumbbells up to 85 lbs.
    akqjt likes this.

Thanks Eddy. For anyone else who is interested, I went to the Sai Ying Pun one too and it has the same, except one power rack.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4