Victoria Park Wednesdays 7:30pm Soccer?

Closed Thread

Victoria Park Wednesdays 7:30pm Soccer?

Hi,

A handful of us try to get a game going every Wednesday in Vic Park.
    Recently we have had low turnouts so we are looking for people to bolster our numbers.

Basically you show up, if we have 7 or more. Wait for a team to score then we go on. Winner stays on kind of deal.

Level is pretty good, good workout and a nice level of competitiveness.

Let me know!

Cheers,
    Colin.

Hey Colin-

I just moved to HK last week and have been looking for a weekly game. I'd love to show up- where do you meet in the park?

Ben

Hi,

I would also like to join you guys.

Pls let me know whether you need some more players.

Hi Collin,

It sounds great! I moved to hk 1,5 wks ago, looking for team which i can play football with just like i did in london. pls let me know where you guys play at victoria park or how contact you guys.

looking forward to it!!

cheers,

guozinho

Hi, I've just moved to HK a few weeks ago and have been wanting to play some football! Hope I'm not too late, please get in contact for more info as I'm get annoyed with the lack of football around here!

Cheers,
    Leon

Im keen for a kick..let me know if you need any more people

i'm on

Hi..i just moved here....i'm very keen to join...
    U guys play every Wed only?

Hi im also on the team, we have a casual game (training) next week at Happy Valley 9pm on Thursday the week after it's at Tung Chung. The Competitive games are on Saturdays random venues but all our home games are near Causeway Bay. On Wednesdays the pick up games are gay cuz ya gonna hvta wait ages and its concrete. Anyways Thursdays the pitch we got at Happy Valley is right next to the rugby pitch and i think there's only one so you cant miss it. It's grass and full size (yet again i think so...) soccer pitch, it's just a kick around feel free to come.