Like Tree5Likes

Fitness First - New Gym in North Point Opening Up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fitness First - New Gym in North Point Opening Up

Hey guys,

Looking to join a gym near North Point and coicidentally there's a new Fitness First opening up. They are doing some presales and offering some sort of "Founder" presale package or whatever it's called. Not sure of the details yet, but plan to check it out.

Does anyone know or experienced this platinum/founder package they are offering? Just want to know some details before I head in there to negotiate lol. Or is this just another sales gimmick?

Thanks in advance!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Let's see whether this time it will be run properly (ethically).

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Let's see whether this time it will be run properly (ethically).
    Uh-oh....What happened last time? Should I becareful of this place?

To be honest I never had any issues with them. I had a 1 year contract and stayed on month to month for a few years until I moved to Pure. I was able to cancel without any issues. I was at the Fortress hill location

7jai likes this.

Thought I give an update on what I ended up signing up for!

Joined their pre-sales plan for 12 months @ $728 per month. They offered me the Platinum Passport service plan. I also paid only $200 for the admin fee. Service/Sales fee (or whatever it was called) was waived.

They didn't offer me much freebies to be honest, but I've been looking for a nearby gym for quite some time - and I'm hoping this one won't be packed, since it's priced at quite a premium rate (in my opinion). I also like the fact how they offer you clothes, and towel service as a standard, similar to Pure Fitness.

Speaking of Pure Fitness, I noticed they are also opening up a centre in North Point soon as well. Maybe I should've waited a bit longer lol. Oh well, hope this post helps you all!

Hi Jai

Is your plan for one club or all ? Was wondering what are the privileges coming with the Platinum Passport service plan? Thanks.

When does the Fitness First in North Point open?

Quote Originally Posted by work2live:
    Hi Jai

Is your plan for one club or all ? Was wondering what are the privileges coming with the Platinum Passport service plan? Thanks.
    It's for all clubs (with the exception of 2 clubs in HK - one in exchange square, and the second in sheraton or smthing like that). The platinum passport service allows you to check into any FF anywhere in the world. The Platinum service is basically a higher scale version of their FF locations - i would assume there is less people because it's more expensive, and the equipment is more new. They also have equipment that isn't offered elsewhere (they can explain that to you if you are interested). They also include unlimited classes as well.

If you guys need a referral, let me know lol

Quote Originally Posted by klan8456:
    When does the Fitness First in North Point open?
    I think Late-Feb. But there is alerady one in Olympia plaza. There is also a Pure Fitness opening up nearby as well - i noticed some signage.

Olympia Plaza fitness first is my current gym. It's horrendous.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast