Like Tree2Likes

Where to watch Super Bowl 2016?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hi there. Super Bowl 2016 will take place on Feb 7 in USA. That is Feb 8 in Hong Kong and that is Chinese New Year. Does anyone know if any place will open and show the game? Thank you.

A number of the usual bars will be open and will announce brunch / breakfast specials. Let them get over the XMAS / New years madness first.

wtbhotia likes this.

I was wondering with all those VPN (unotelly) threads, IF it is possible to watch it on some US sports channels for free?? Is that even possible?

You will surely be able to get a stream online for free. Rojadirecta is great for streaming sports.

cjt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Manying2000:
    Hi there. Super Bowl 2016 will take place on Feb 7 in USA. That is Feb 8 in Hong Kong and that is Chinese New Year. Does anyone know if any place will open and show the game? Thank you.
    It's on Channel 631 NowTV. As Shri mentioned, plenty of bars will be open and might also offer a breakfast special or so. Too early for a Pint I guess.

CBS has the rights this year and it seems like they are going to stream it online at CBSsports.com, so if you have Unotelly/some other smart DNS then possibly we can just watch it online on the official stream. I have that and a few other sites bookmarked to try out on Superbowl morning.

Grappa's Cellar in Jardine House

not for sure on any of these, but might check:

Eastside Tavern, Delaney -in TST
    Main Street Grill -in Civic Square Kowloon
    Champs, Tralfafar, Dog House -in Wan Chai
    The Globe -central
    Dan Ryan's - multiple locations
    Anthony Ranch - Sai Kung
    McSorleys - Disco Bay

The American Club (top of exchange square) is fun, but must be member.

watched it at the Globe a few years ago (Seattle/Denver). Good crowd then, no cover (that coud have changed). Food options left a bit to be desired...

So who's going to watch the Superbowl this Monday? And where? I'm solo and looking for someone / a group to enjoy the game with.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast