Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By nainamishra99

Volleyball Club Team for Teens HK

Closed Thread

Volleyball Club Team for Teens HK

Hi. I am a 15 year old girl who has been playing volleyball for the past two years. When I moved to Hong Kong, I noticed that asides from school teams, there are not many volleyball programs for English-speaking teenagers.

I want to create a co-ed volleyball club team for teenagers in Hong Kong. If enough people are interested, I can organize open gyms where we can practice off-season. Eventually, I plan to hire coaches and form an international youth volleyball league, something like the USA Volleyball club teams.

Would anyone be interested in joining?

I would suggest you check Meetup.com for HK volleyball for expats. There's two meetup groups that host weekly games already which is open to anybody.

But I would be keen to join yours if you do organize one! Best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by nainamishra99:
    Hi. I am a 15 year old girl who has been playing volleyball for the past two years. When I moved to Hong Kong, I noticed that asides from school teams, there are not many volleyball programs for English-speaking teenagers.

I want to create a co-ed volleyball club team for teenagers in Hong Kong. If enough people are interested, I can organize open gyms where we can practice off-season. Eventually, I plan to hire coaches and form an international youth volleyball league, something like the USA Volleyball club teams.

Would anyone be interested in joining?

I play regular games at HKVB but I don't find any people my age at those meetups. How old are you?

Hi. I've heard of the meet up thing and I tried to register but unfortunately I'm under 18 so I'd like like to know how you can play there. I'd really appreciate it if you told me as I'm dying to play volleyball. no one in my school plays volleyball and honestly I don't think I can live without it. So um.. please do reply..������

Hey, I'm under 18 too but just put your age as something else to get into the meetup site. Then you can become a member of HKVB and sign up for games with them. No one checks age so it doesn't matter.

@nainamishra99
    Heyy, I would be extremely interested in joining a club if you are able to organise one. I never really played volleyball before but I am eager to try it. I too, am a 16 year old girl in HK who's unable to find a club that plays volleyball and my school doesn't offer it either.

Lightbulb i would love to join if you have organized one

Quote Originally Posted by nainamishra99:
    I play regular games at HKVB but I don't find any people my age at those meetups. How old are you?
    I'm under 18 but had represented for my primary school. Now I'm in secondary and there's no volleyball team, so i hope you can accept me .

Im 13 and want to join the volleyball team, but then there might be a slight problem since I've only started volleyball for the past year or something and I only know the basics like hitting the ball and stuff so I'm not sure if I'm qualify to join or anything since u did say u already played volleyball for 2 years