Hong Kong golfing

Hong Kong golfing

Hi,
    I'm travelling to Hong Kong for a 5 day trip at end of February 2016 with one other male and would really appreciate any help or advice to book 4 rounds of golf during our trip....We are travelling from Scotland and would be able to offer help to golf in Scotland at preferred rates for anyone coming over to the home of golf.

Thanks
    Mark

I can't help with any deals, but here is a link to golf information in Hong Kong...

Hong Kong Golf Association - Golf Courses

Golf

Many thanks Open Casket....i will access and check out through link you supplied.

If you are looking to play Monday to Friday then you may contact the following clubs to book a tee time; HK golf Club, Discovery Bay Golf Club and Clearwater Bay Golf Club. The fees will be high but you may access the courses. Additionally you may attempt to make a booking at Kau Sau Chau (Jockey Club) courses. There are three golf courses at this location and they are the only public courses in Hong Kong. I'm not sure if you need to be accompanied by a Hong Kong Permanent ID Holder. Here is their website;
    http://www.kscgolf.org.hk/index-e.asp

If you want to make a booking in Macau or Guangdong it is also possible. I suggest using this service;
    Golf007 — 中文高爾夫入門網站!

There are some nice courses in this region but they don't come cheaply. The China courses were once a cheaper option but they are also quite pricey at the moment (mid-week is definitely cheaper than weekend.

Many thanks for all advice and guidance....i will investigate these sites today.

Regards
    Mark