Basketball in Hong Kong

Question Basketball in Hong Kong

Hi there,

I moved from Portugal and I live near Victoria Park. I would love to join a group to play basketball every week during the night at Victoria Park.

Is there any group that I can join?

Thanks,

Tiago

I would just walk down and jump into a game. We always called it "pick up" basketball...

Hey Tiago! I just moved to a place next to Victoria Park, and I am also interested in playing basketball in the park during evenings. Have you found any group? or should we head down to the park together?

Cheers!

Basketball

Hi guys! I'm looking for people interested in play basketball near to Kowloon Station and also interested in join a team for a local league in HK.

Let's me know if you are interested or know someone may interested on that

Cheers
    Oscar

Big man needed

Hey, my team is looking for a big man , who plays center, around 6'2"" or taller with organized ball , competitive experience. (high school or more) to join our team.

Please PM me

Hey Guys, my name is Jordan and I just moved over to Hong Kong from Taiwan. Previously I was in the US for 10 years. I would love to play some ball, especially 5 v 5, whether it be organized ball or pick up. I'm about 6'1 and 195lbs. PM me please,