Looking for Sparring/Training partners for MMA willing to train in the new territories.

Closed Thread

Looking for Sparring/Training partners for MMA willing to train in the new territories.

Hey, I've been training MMA for around a year and a half but have been really out of practice since I came to Hong Kong. I'm mostly looking just for people with similar or more experience to train with, but anyone is welcome if they'd like to train.

There is a gym in Tai po, a very small one with very few people. Mostly newbies that have very little experience and even though I'm not that experienced I still kind of feel like the teacher. The Cifu comes and trains very basic techniques sometimes but I feel the best way to train is to actually spar, at least lightly and to see what works (there is very little sparring and even if there is, no one knows what they are doing except cifu who only turns up for an hour or so).

So basically that's it, if you're interested in what I'm looking for then give me a message and we can find a gym to train together.

Thanks!

About MMA

Hey, how's it going?

I used to train brazilian jiu jitsu way back in the day. When I got to HK I decided to get back into it,
    but unfortunately the club I'm at is mostly geared toward total beginners. I'm at Quarry Bay FAC, and even though there's space for proper sparring, you'd have to sign up to the club before they let you enter.

If you know of a gym we can go to (without us having to shell out a ton of cash) for some rolling practice, I'd be happy to know.

Hey, man!

The place I go to in tai po is really small and a little dirty but it is cheap. As far as facilities go I could have a look around and see if there are any places that can be rented or something. I would prefer to just get a group of people willing to train rather than get an instructor as I have not had much luck with that in HK. I'll have a look around and get back to you.

Cheers.